Permissions Policy (last updated June 28, 2020)
All textual content on this site is owned and copyrighted by Georgia Ede MD of Diagnosis:Diet. Images are either owned by us or have been licensed to us for use on this site. In order to balance the desire to widely distribute the information on the site while protecting our intellectual property rights, the following permissions policy indicates what can be shared with and without our permission. Please note that this policy pertains to all text and images on the site and applies to all of Dr. Ede's posts published on Psychology Today as well.
To contact us for permission, please use the contact form on the Site, found under the “Contact” tab in the navigation menu.
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to the site or any specific post on the site.
- Extract and re-post no more than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own school, company, or organization, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2020, Georgia Ede MD. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.diagnosisdiet.com.”
Although not required, if you do share our content, we would love to hear about it from you, as it helps us understand what content is valued by our readers. We may, at our discretion, choose to promote your post. You can communicate with us through our contact form.
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for any commercial purposes.
- Translate and/or publish our posts in other languages.
- Reprint the content in any print or electronic newsletter or publication.
- Reproduce and distribute the content in any way except as described in the preceding section.
- Re-posting posts in their entirety. (Refer to the above section pertaining to maximum number of words allowed).
- Altering or transforming the content.
- Extracting and reposting photographs or illustrations.